Copyblogger.com is a blog website that sends out a daily newsletter about writing copy.
” Delivering quality online content is the smartest strategy for growing your business online,
so it’s your copywriting and content marketing skills that will set you apart for success.
Copyblogger is all about helping you:
- get traffic
- attract links
- increase subscribers
- grow revenue and profits! ” – Copyblogger.com
If you have a product to sell, a business or expertise to promote – knowing about writing great copy is important.
This is what Russell Brunson, Owner of DotComSecrets, says about copywriting,
- “This is where you make the money,
- having the words on your page that is actually going to sell your product,
- get someone so excited about what it is you are offering,
- they want to pull out their credit card, and by it…”
Copyblogger.com is more than just a website resource.
I have found, as an entrepreneur, and as someone who wants others to buy my products, that my daily Copyblogger newsletter is a tool of the trade.
The content in my daily Copyblogger newsletter gets the wheels in my brain spinning. Cutting edge concepts, tips, and strategies are presented to me with such entertainment I am glad I took the “minutes” to read the daily newsletter.
I think reading my daily newsletter is like watching a video.
Copyblogger is a Tool Of The Trade for anyone who has a product, a business, or an expertise to promote.
I subscribed to Copyblogger a couple of years ago, and they have sent me an e-mail every day.
- No, I didn’t keep up with the reading, but I do now.
- I found some headlines too irresistible to resist, and I would hold on to e-mails until I found the time to read all the articles.
Make Time To Read This Valuable Tool Daily.
- I make time each afternoon to ready their daily newsletter with my afternoon coffee break,
- Copyblogger.com provides a daily newsletter that benefits any growing business with relevant, and informative content.
- Subscribe for your daily Copyblogger.com newsletter today. Did I mention it’s Free?
My Favorite Copyblogger Blogs: