The purpose of this 20 article series of Social Media 101 is to provide a base for understanding social media. The hype, I don’t feel there’s any other word for it, is overwhelming for the:
- small, medium, and large business owner,
- the passionate entrepreneur,
- corporations that need to develop new marketing strategies using social media,
- non-profits that have seen financial benefits by other non-profits using social media,
- on-line businesses that have to use social media,
- anyone that wants to make money using the audience that the internet can provide
How do I know? I’ve been there.
If you are reading this article it’s because you fit into one of the groups I have listed above. Welcome. I look forward to getting to know you by your comments, and questions.
- As a potential client of social media agencies, social media marketing firms, social media managers, and social media experts you need to get social media.
- As a “do it yourselfer” you need to get social media.
A common discussion in the inner circle of social media money makers (SMMM ) is, ” They Just Don’t Get It.”
If you get social media you don’t have to read any further. If you don’t get social media, let me help you get it. Why? If I do not help you “get it,” then you as a business owner, or person making the decision on your marketing dollar will not put a value on Social Media marketing, and if you do not put a value on social media – you will not do social media the right way. You won’t spend the time or money to reap the benefits that social media has the potential to provide your business.